Thursday, January 28, 2016

"Be yourself beautiful bold Loving unique"


Hello again and I am so happy to here showing you a card I made for Laura's Inspirational Compadres DT. It is always fun making a new card of trying a new way of doing one. This card I used vellum and embossed it first with the saying from the stamp set Altenew "Thoughts and Reminders" But since I didn't have black embossing ink , I first embossed the words with versemark, I then dipped it in black ink to give it some color.  Then for the flowers I used the stamp set from Altenew " Vintage Flowers" stamped in embossing ink, and then embossed with white embossing powder. I  then painted it in with Picked raspberry distress ink.with just a small paint brush. For the first time I tried this it was really easy and fun  To match that I took and cut out a heart shape, and painted the frame  with the same distress ink on watercolor paper. Then glued it all on a 7 x 5 craft card. I really love how it all turned out and can't wait to make something else doing this.
Thanks for stopping by, and taking a peak of my new card, and don't forget to stop and check out Laura's store, she is always adding new things.
"Be yourself beautiful bold Loving unique"

No comments:

Post a Comment